THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Monday, June 15, 2009

OUCH! That explains everything.

Every month there's gonna be 4-5days that I wish I was born a boy.. but most of the time I'm so glad I'm a girl. I hate period, who loves? Damn.

Anyway, my lucky star is still with me.. and I hope it stays. Please, although I know good luck goes away in a flash and bad luck stays with you for awhile. I got walk-in for the Front Office practical, the one I've been wishing to get.. but I somehow screwed it today for my final. Maybe the external jury was too irresistible, no I doubt so although he's quite good looking. He's a manager from don't know which hotel.. and hotel operating procedure was a bit different from the one we learn in college so ended up he made me so messed up and clueless.. not only me, to most of us. But overall, he's a nice guy (to girls only HAHA) because when he saw that I'm getting nervous and going blank, he gives me the simplest tasks. Thanks God :)

I just came back from what's-the-name-ah for dinner. The honey chicken is way nicer than the one in Yuen Steamboat and more variety of foods. The grilled prawns were tasty! The restaurant name is something TastyPot, I guess.. the one just around Mentari, nearer than Yuen Steamboat. I wonder why do people still queuing up to get into Yuen. I don't think the foods there were awesome anymore. I prefer lots of other steamboat restaurants.

I've yet to study for tomorrow's Housekeeping practical exam. I'm so dead for the oral now. Max is just beside me studying for his exams, and I shall do my part now.

Til then, xoxo, little miss elmo. (Okay, too much of Gossip Girls!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home