THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Caught Night At The Museum 2 last evening with boyfriend at Sunway Pyramid.. bumped into a few Taylorians - May, Denise, Fandi, etc.. I've no idea what day was it, it was so full with people in a normal Friday. Anyway, the movie was not that nice afterall, 3/5 stars.

Tried out the J Pops, and I think I won't buy it for the second time. Maybe it was nice only if you put in the microwave as mentioned but extremely not encouraging eating it right after you bought it on spot. And the price was like not reasonable I would rather buy the normal one dozen J Co donuts, really.

It's Saturday and I'm stucked in Mentari Court because all Taylorians are having replacement class today and my class is until six in the evening ): I want to go home, I miss mama and papa already ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home