THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I had Bahasa Malaysia oral exam this morning and the outcome was a total horrible shit for me. I remember I was quite good in Malay during high school (it's been almost 4 yrs) although I did failed my Malay paper for quite a few times back then. But I get B3 for my SPM paper okayy, haha. The examiner asked a few things about my personal details first because maybe that's the way he wants to make me feel comfortable with him but no, it got me even more nervous because I can barely speak a full sentence of Malay to reply him. It's sad to talk abt it. I hope I will do better in my coming finals.

Anyway, I went out for a little bit of shopping with Bell yesterday after the Hospitality&Tourism Environment and Communication paper and I bought myself a new Brand's sunglasses! I'm totally in love with it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home