THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Monday, June 1, 2009

I might be infected by the swine flu, but cross fingers. My nose got stuck yesterday night right after I landed in KLIA, and now.. sore throat. If it got worst tomorrow, no second thought to consult the doctor. I remembered when I reached the Kuching International Airport, they have this thing, something that looks like something.. okay I've no idea what am I crapping. They used it to scan your forehead to check if you had fever and then waste your five minutes to fill in the medical information form. But when I came back from there, so disappointing that the KLIA is not so alerted about it. They just let everyone to pass their gate, I even saw Europeans. I'm not being offended but hey, maybe they carried H1N1 from their country, you wouldn't know right since their country is highly effected.

I brought my camera, but taking not much photos.. just a few with my two little cousins. Not going to upload it so soon since I'm not feeling well which leads to laziness. I know I'm always lazy, but this time it's different okay. Oh yea, I'm going to Sabah to spend a week there during my coming holidays in the mid month. Wanted to tried out the AirAsia since I never been on board of this airline plane before so I bought a one way ticket to Sabah, instead of two ways hoping that the experience will turns out to be good. I heard the nasi lemak is awesome, lol.

Anyway, talking about today's Hotel Management and Accommodation Technology papers, I'm blardyy frustrated for the first paper that I don't feel like talking about it anymore. Fullstop.

Nvm, it's just a trial, girl ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home