Dear Elmo,
I made an appointment the other day to meet up with Mr.Account, Mr.Finance and Mr.Cost Accounting today. I've been busy with life and never bothered to keep in touch with them. Like finally, after so long we met each other from 1pm-4pm in the college library. Our conversation was a bit weird. It's like they remember who am I, but I can't really recall befriending them years ago. I tried so hard to talk to them and only managed to know abit abt them. They talked in a different language (but they speak the same language among them), a language that I don't fully understand. It made me yawn quite a few times and luckily Bell was there, good enough to be my interpreter.
Anyway, Ms Accommodation Technology called me the other day. She wanted to meet me up but I told her that my organizer is full with appointments. To be honest, I am lazy to talk to her because her life is simple and easy to predict. But sometimes, she can be tricky. She sounds a bit disappointed that day so I doesn't want to make her sad, I should catch up with her as soon as possible.
xoxo, little miss elmo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home