THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been quite a while since I last touched my psp because I was kind of lazy to upload new games into it. I'm done with Ben 10, Diner Dash, Metal Slug, Undercover, The Sims, Harvest Moon.. almost every single games in it. Yesterday, like finally... I've uploaded some new games and I'm proud to say that I'm playing the most lamest game now, 7 Wonders. HAHA :D

Four more days to exams, and I'm not even bothered to touch my notes. Scary la wei. I hate how I love to do things last minute. It's like everyone has started with their accounts.. accommodation technology.. and I'm still stuck with my psp and restaurant city. Janice, wake up! Wake up! It's not the normal term end exam, it's finals! If you failed, you're so screwed. ):

It's even more scary when you're going to visit your relatives back in Sarawak on the weekend and your flight will only touch down just one day before the 1st day of exam at 9.40pm in KLIA. Hopefully my baby cousins were not so cute anymore so I won't pay all my attention on them. Come to think of it I might as well pack my luggage with all the notes instead of my clothes. Not a bad idea though! :P

Okay.. something just randomly went thru my mind. Something about my french lecturer where he just won't stop teasing about me having a blog. Saying that I will post something about the shitty times I went thru in his class, so and so. At first, it was kind of funny for his jokes but as days passed, the overrated jokes just don't sound funny anymore. I despise the fact that he loves to call us (chinese girls in my class) lala and ah-lian. Which part of me looks like it? Motherf. I hate lala so much it been years since I last went to Sg Wang and nobody in my 20years of living ever called me that. I know, maybe because we speak too much Mandarin. But it doesn't make us a lala or an ah-lian okayyy. I don't end every sentence I talked with a chinese rude words, I don't wear gothic clothes, I don't wear bright clothes with colourful knee-length stockings and superb thick make-up, I don't have the oh-my-god hairstyle.. like seriously not my style. I love fashion, but vintage fashion please. Lala and ah-lian don't speak proper English, and FYI, I do speak proper English and I do speak English most of the time. Don't just because I speak Mandarin to my friends in class, you call me an ah-lian. WTF, not acceptable at all.

And I'm very proud to speak Mandarin because I'm a Chinese. Speaking English is not cool. So to some people out there, if you can't speak English like an American, don't try so hard. Is it a shame to be an Asian? Speaking English doesn't mean you have to speak like an American! George Bush doesn't talk like that? Sigh.

Enough of ranting. I can crap bullshit for pages I wish I can write the essay for Environment paper that long, too. Should go and check my restaurant city now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home