THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Four more days to go and I'll be free, but it's only roughly around 3 weeks holiday before I go one step further in my studies, which definitely will be tougher. I've planned my holiday this time unlike usually I would just end up going out for a day or two, then the rest of the day will be staying at home and rot.

Btw, I was so tired packing my stuffs. Whoever that visited my room before will know how messy it is, and how many things I stored inside my bedroom! One corner, full with bags that I hardly touch them anymore whenever I got myself a new bag. One corner, full with cute things that I bought whenever I like it and just dumped it aside once I got bored of them. One corner, with all the new shoes that I never wore before just because I think my foot look fugly on them (I bought it because they are nice!). And the hardest part is my wardrobe. I just feel like giving up packing my stuffs to move it to my new hse. Ugh.

I, seriously, need a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home