THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just came back from having lunch at Woo Ga Chon (is it how it spelled? it's the korean restaurant near my college) with my classmates. The food was not bad, my third visit there. I like their service :)

Anyway, I'm very happy for the outcome of my Front Office practical trial exam today. I was so nervous the day before til this morning, and when I entered the room, I was like not that nervous anymore. I never expected to get the walk-in guest requesting for a day use room. It's too easy yet it's hard. You know.. sometimes when things seem to be easy, it always ended up to be the hardest. I thought Ms Charmaine will be asking me about the facilities, room types and rates, blablabla.. but to my huge surprise she didn't! And I'm so relief after she gave compliment about my performance. The only mistake I made was I forgot to ask for her identity card to verify the details she has filled in earlier on. ):

Then around 10.30am, the fire alarm rang. No fire lah this time although I know Kurnia Building is popular for its fire emergency. HAHA, it's just the fire drill. So the lecturers, Ms Charmaine and Ms Ruth ended up in the McDonald's with few of us.

Anyway, there's this international french exam that our lecturer asked us to participate in order to get the certificate and I'm still thinking whether should I or should not. I'm sucks in French and I do hate French but when it comes to thinking about getting the can-help-you-in-your-resume-next-time certificate, I wanted to take part. Should I or should not I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home