I was staring at my organizer just now, fuck.
It's so packed, fucking packed with assignments deadline and assessments.
I hate August, I don't feel like celebrating my 21st bday anymore.
I'm missing diploma life, where I won't get so stressed up like this.
Two videos to be done by the end of this month.
& I gave up on my Economics!
Shit, okay shit yknow.
At least this made my mood-o-meter go up a notch from 0-1.
It's so packed, fucking packed with assignments deadline and assessments.
I hate August, I don't feel like celebrating my 21st bday anymore.
I'm missing diploma life, where I won't get so stressed up like this.
Two videos to be done by the end of this month.
& I gave up on my Economics!
Shit, okay shit yknow.
At least this made my mood-o-meter go up a notch from 0-1.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home