If you think I'm just another piece of shit, why do you even bother to be here?
Cos you're the fucking piece of shit, not me.
Just get out of my life lah.
I'm so done with you, and I hate you no more.
Stop saying bad things behind me, I never did when they asked me abt you.
I wish we can be at least just friends, but you're acting this way.
So I don't give a damn anymore.
Leave me alone.
Cos you're the fucking piece of shit, not me.
Just get out of my life lah.
I'm so done with you, and I hate you no more.
Stop saying bad things behind me, I never did when they asked me abt you.
I wish we can be at least just friends, but you're acting this way.
So I don't give a damn anymore.
Leave me alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home