If you'd ask me to rate Public Enemies over 5 stars, I'll probably give it a 1, for godsake.
Yes, it is that bad. And the entire movie was so boring with all the gun shooting scenes.
It was rated SG18 when there wasn't any really disgusting scenes.
Well, unless these youngsters have weak hearts that I don't know :/
I just need place to vent my frustrations and complaints yadah yadah.
But of cos, you guys still can catch this movie if you think my opinions are bull, or you just struck lottery and have a stack of 100 ringgits in your pocket. Either or...
But The Taking Of Pelham123 was totally the opposite way I would rate it 5 stars!
Sigh I'll go smell my bolster already because only that makes me the happiest on a stay-home fat Friday.
I'M SO EFFING PUDGY, FAT, PLUMP, ROUND, FLABBY ETC.! ~!@#$%^(
Yes, it is that bad. And the entire movie was so boring with all the gun shooting scenes.
It was rated SG18 when there wasn't any really disgusting scenes.
Well, unless these youngsters have weak hearts that I don't know :/
I just need place to vent my frustrations and complaints yadah yadah.
But of cos, you guys still can catch this movie if you think my opinions are bull, or you just struck lottery and have a stack of 100 ringgits in your pocket. Either or...
But The Taking Of Pelham123 was totally the opposite way I would rate it 5 stars!
Sigh I'll go smell my bolster already because only that makes me the happiest on a stay-home fat Friday.
I'M SO EFFING PUDGY, FAT, PLUMP, ROUND, FLABBY ETC.! ~!@#$%^(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home