THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I was cracking my brain which hotel should I go for my 3rd training.

I know it's a lil bit too early to start scratching your head over it but if I dragged it long, the choices of the hotel will be very little by then.

The career centre told us that during September, there will be more than 500 students from Taylor's going out to the industry for training.

I wanted to go overseas but fuck the H1N1, the school management doesn't allowed us to go especially to Australia.

The place where I thought I would ended up for my 3rd training since like don't know when.

Damn disappointed lah.

So, Max suggested me to go Sheraton Subang Hotel&Towers, where he has done his 3rd training a year ago.

I've somehow put that on top of my list now.

Cos from what I heard from him, and my other friend.. they said the people there are extremely friendly.

And the most important, they let you to choose which admin department you would like to go.

Unlike some hotels, even you requested for it, they would think triple (not twice, HAHA)

But where else can I go for my management training?

Hilton Kuala Lumpur, not bad huh? RM200 allowance, lol.

Anyway, I'm not aiming for any resorts, I want city hotels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home