THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Monday, July 13, 2009

I caught Obsessed the other day in Sunway Pyramid.

The movie, well.. wasn't that awesome but Beyonce was awesome in the movie!

Especially the part she said "You think you're crazy? I'll show you crazy. Just try me bitch!"

That actress, I forgot her name but in the movie she was Lisa, and she acted in the Heroes, too.

I never like her because she just has the face problem lah.

Maybe she is always the bitch in almost every movie she acted. HAHA.

Seriously, after watching that movie, I was thinking if this kind of bitch really do exist.

Motherf. I wish they all burnt in hell :)

Anyway, I think I have a cut in my throat.

Few times when I talked, it hurts like there's a fish bone stuck inside.

It all happens after I had a pack of nasi lemak this evening.

Ughhhhhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home