I caught Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen at 5pm in Sunway Pyramid today with Max. He bought the tickets yesterday, and almost everyone thought the movie is out on the 24th. Anyway, the cinema was still packed with alot of people, but I believe tomorrow will be even worst, lol. The movie was great, especially with Megan Fox being the main actress. She is soooo hot, gorgeous and sexy!! Haha, it seems like I'm more obssessed to her than the movie. I wish I have a car like Bumblebee, not only a Camaro.. but also a robot *evil laughs*
Eighteen hours to go for my flight to Sabah. I hate flying bcos everytime when the plane is about to land, I have this battle against the graviti. My ears hurt, and I really really hate it. But I love travelling, lol. Now I wish I can teleport.
Night people, I'm off to play psp xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home