I warned myself not to skip any classes this term since attendance is very important for the final term, and I just broke it today. I was having headache this morning, might be the cause of walking in the rain yesterday evening on the way back. It's so seldom of me to get sick like this. Boyfriend purposely come all the way back to buy me lunch, and he's back to college now. He is always the best :)
Besides physically sick, I'm sick of people who thinks they are always the right one. Talk cock about people without knowing actually they are the one having attitude problems. Never get the facts right. And never tried to love the people who actually cares for them.
And also people who is so blardyy selfish. Just because they want to be the top student, they would rather sacrifice their friendship. Lying, and being so stingy in sharing knowledge. FYI, being the top student don't get you the best position in the company. Without an open heart that willing to help weak people, you don't achieve anything. Be good to the people on the way up, because you will meet the same people on the way down. I can't believe I trusted those 'top students' all these while for their knowledge. Fucktards.
I'm sick of you, seriously.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home