THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you know that I fucking despise your attitude? I doubt so. I'm trying to be nice to you, trying all my best to dump all the dislike-ness about you to the dustbin. I thought it was my problem. But now, I don't think it's my problem bcos I realized that even your close friend is avoiding you.

I don't give a damn if you knew that I'm talking about you, and you don't want to be friend with me anymore. I had had enough. I really don't give a damn about our friendship anymore. I confronted you before.. but things never changed. If one or two person dislike you, it's not a big deal but if more than two person dislike you, it's your fucking attitude problem.

Whatever.

YOU, MOTHERF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home