Oh my god.. it takes me quite some time to login into blogger. I don't know what's the problem, it just keep loading into the error page. Shitass. Whatever. I miss my boyfriend, so much! I want him back from Penang. Ugh. If I knew that I will be missing him to the extend of screaming my lungs out, I should've followed him back to attend his grandmother's don't-know-how-young bday dinner. ):
Anyway, the weather is so hot since ages ago, even at night. Isn't it supposed to be cooling at night? Taking shower for more than 3 times a day don't help at all but turning on the air-conditioning helps alot. Went out with mom in the afternoon and the heat makes me so dizzy I feel like fainting. Does anyone also feel dizzy? I think it's the low pressure that makes me dizzy all the time. Makes me unproductive in term of work and eat which is a good thing, too! I'm so fat!
P/S: I'm meeting my S-L-J girlfriends for dinner tomorrow. It's been awhile. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home