THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anyone caught the movie Coming Soon? I just watched it with boyfriend in Sunway Pyramid this evening. He superb like to watch horror movies, and this is the first time he told me, "It's scary la wei, don't dare to watch it alone in the living room at night like I usually watch other ghost movies". I was leaning on his chest throughout the movie, and his heart was like pumping so fast! HAHA.

I was either half closing my eyes or turning away so I didn't get scared most of the times. But there is this scene that got me nearly cried. The lady's eyes were really scary! This movie is strictly not recommended to those who think Japanese ghost movies are scary enough to make you cry like a baby.

"You really want to see me die, you want to see me die?!" quoted from the movie. Luckily I'm back home, not staying in Mentari tonight. I don't know why. I just feel more secure at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home