Sometimes I really do wonder why some earthlings are plain dumbass. They hate you..but still they want to check on your facebook, your blog.. and whatever to know about what's going on in your life or what you wrote in your blog. Then give a huge drama over it. Like seriously, why want to make yourself feel angry, mad or shit because of someone you think is a bitch. In my opinion, there is only two possibilities. First, you have no life at all. You should start making your life meaningful. Second, it's out of jealousy. We will often feel jealous when we are confronted with challenging situations so no one is blamed. Maybe you should start having confidence in yourself. FYI, I'm not pin-pointing at anyone so stop Argh, Janice is a bitch for godsake.Anyhoo, a lot of homework to be finished up.. luckily my IT report was 95% correct so I don't have to spend much time correcting it. Good luck everyone (DH28) for the IT report! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home