THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Friday, April 17, 2009

My baby is finally healthy to run thanks to the Dell service center being so efficient. Thumbs up for their service! The technician did not come yesterday because the previous day I only call for report after the office hours so.. yaknow. The consultant told me that the technician will call me today approximately 9-11am then I asked how if he never called. She confidently tell me that he WILL call, if not I can call back the center after 11am.

So, this morning I received a call at 9.15am from the technician to make an appointment. He told me that his schedule is very packed so he can only make it after 4pm. Sound a little disappointed I asked if he would come early. He said he will try his best. By the way, this call saved my life! I forgot to set alarm last night, and my class is at 10am! Thanks God I didn't miss the class.

To my surprise, he called up boyfriend at 10.30am (I was in class so maybe there is no line) and said he will be coming over right now (way too early huh)... in just 30minutes, everything is done on spot! So happy.. no need to be separated from my baby. :D

& I got something cool from him, it's pink! <3

No internal injuries.. just the keyboard. My baby did stuck and give no response that day so I just shut down everything.. and due to that, it got short-circuited. A lesson to everyone.. let your laptop rest for awhile before shutting off if it got stuck all of a sudden! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home