Went for DH 28 F&B dinner today.. became Sio Sen's guest. The food was okay maybe because I'm not used to eat medium-cooked lamb and I dislike pineapple. I can't remember when is the last time I ate one small piece of pineapple.
I'm not in a mood to blog. Very unhappy abt boyfriend. I've been nice to him, being considerate.. and yet he's taking advantage on me. I don't like to talk about my extra personal stuff here but it's enough.. there's always a limit for everything. I can't hold everything inside my heart. Not being considerate, a sin, being considerate, also a sin. What should I do?
He kept apologizing for everything.. I don't need an apology. All I need is him being considerate, too. That's all I'm asking for. I'm not saying that he's treating me badly, but.. Ugh. Nobody is in my shoes, nobody is going to understand. Fullstop.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home