So yeah earthlings, you got it right. I'm so done with livejournal now and I'm back to blogger. I really do love livejournal back then bcos of the layout and I can post the original size photos without opening another tab to login photobucket but it pissed me off since like last week. I could hardly login to post anything. Somehow a reason why I was lost from the blogsphere. I was so excited abt blogging last night, and what the fuck. It took me hours to just end up stucking at one spot. In the end, I decided to create a new blog using the old url in blogger with my own designed theme. I know it's a bit too plain though.
Anyway, my 1st anniversary with boyfriend was great. And I had ice rebonding again yesterday. Was very satisfied bcos I went back to my hairstylist in Janzten. He told me that he's going to change his working place but never told me where. He asked me to give him a call next time then he will tell me, lol. I told him I need a little natural hair look so it's somehow not so straight but still straight? I don't know lah. Whatever. Boyfriend said it's freakin' nice. I think at least it's better. I hate that haircut I had at the whatever-salon-in-SS15. So yeah.
I'm going to stay at home until I washed my hair cos it's so flat now. My face is so round. Holy cow. I broke the rebonding tradition last year I washed my hair the next day. Nothing happened. So I guess I will do it now? Cos I want to get my ass to the cinema to catch Too Fast Too Furious! HAHA.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home