THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm sooo happpyyyy! Boyfriend bought the Too Fast Too Furious tickets for tomorrow at 5.20pm with nice seating spots! Heh. There's no need for me to get fed up with the long queue, and we can just reach on time for the movie. & I will have more time (if I'm not lazy to go shopping tmr) to search for my black skinny pants (my current ones are fading, I mean the color.. cos I've been wearing them to college for a year now). The last time I bought was in Vees and they no longer sell it anymore. So sad lah! FYI, I'm very choosy that's why it's very hard to find one that best suits my desire. A big problem.

I've found one while e-window-shopping but.. I scare it doesn't fit me well or it won't look so nice as in the picture so I dropped the idea of getting it online.

Photos credited to sugardressing@blogspot

Anyone have any idea where to get one ard Subang area? Or One U? I'm lazy to go downtown lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home