I woke up superb early. Okay, not that early lah, ard 11am. Just to make sure I collect my IC today at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara. And to my huge surprise, it is not open today due to whatever reason cos I don't fucking know what is Pemindahan Hos means. They don't even bother to write it in English. FYI, they just stick one piece of A4 paper on the huge door writing something like "ditutup pada 11 April 2009 (Sabtu) untuk proses pemindahan hos.....". Typical Malaysians. Argh! Was sooo pissed off loh. The office hour on Saturdays is 8am-1pm, and why can't they just do their Pemindahan Hos after 1pm. And they have the whole day tomorrow. How if I came all the way from.. err.. let's say somewhere far lah and just to see the office is closed due to some fucking reason. I checked the website and there is no notice of it. It's the National Registration Department. Everyday also got alot of people coming for whatever registrations so be a little bit professional lah. Somemore defined Putrajaya as a new federal administrative capital of Malaysia. Oh my god. Forever Malaysian style.
Forget abt it. Me also don't understand what I am babbling about. Have a great weekend earthlings :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home