I slept at 5am, thanks to my psp and woke up at 8am, thanks to my mom. She forced me to get my IC done by today as I've been dragging it for like years. I'm supposed to change it when I'm 18, right? But I kinda like my old MyKad loh, the photo was taken when I'm 13 back then I looked so nerdy with glasses on HAHA. Time flies.. I'm going to be 21 in just another four months. Happy or sad? No idea though.
College is starting soon.. the final term for diploma. The time that I have to dig out all my notes from term 1 til term 5. After this term, there are people who will not be continuing degree anymore and people who will be going overseas for degree. It's kind of sad to think about it. ):
I hate to bid farewell.
.jpg)
1901 Hot Dog is offering their New York Chicken and Chicago Beef for only RM1.99 each on every 19th of the month! The usual price is RM4.90. It's a must eat for human who loves delicious hotdog like me. I know the usual price is affordable by most of you, but yknow.. it's that feeling, the feeling of happiness to buy your fav food at a cheaper price to save up your money.
It reminds me of boyfriend's hotdog dog, Jungle. I'm so gonna post up a photo of him with me one day if only he would stop licking me whenever I'm near him :)
It reminds me of boyfriend's hotdog dog, Jungle. I'm so gonna post up a photo of him with me one day if only he would stop licking me whenever I'm near him :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home