I just woke up and had my dinner. Boyfriend cooked pork spaghetti :)
Anyhoo, have anyone watched Shinjuku Incident? That's definitely the next movie I'm going to catch when I've time to go to the cinema. Do give me comments abt it if you've watched it before me. I'm not a fan, totally not a fan of Chinese movies, but it's different when the main actor is Jackie Chan.
Bell sprained her ankle last Monday, and it's still swollen. She came to college yesterday without the bandage on her ankle, plus she moved around alot so it's getting worst today. I really hope to see her getting well soon. So pity she spent her entire one week holiday at home. It's her bday today..
Her wish for this year must be, "God, heal my ankle now so I could run and jump the next day".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home