Five hours of non-stop classes make me so exhausted especially on the 1st week when I'm still in my honeymoon mood. Luckily the last class was Mr Yeoh's and we had fun throughout the one and a half hour of French lecture. He just won't stop teasing people, he definitely won't. He's a great lecturer anyways (that's what I heard from his ex-students lah), but it's only the 1st day for me. Saying whether he's good or bad, not so soon.
& for the Human Resources and Management, it's totally the opposite. Lisa Yong. Mother tut tut tut... By the way, we can't judge the book by it's cover, right? Let's see how it goes over the weeks. But I can't tolerate with her oh-so-new-york-ish-english-slang loh. I used to dislike few lecturers before, and now I think they are wonderful people. Ms Charmaine for example. :)
I'm so gonna love Tuesdays.. 1.30pm-3.00pm.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home