THE LITTLE MISS ELMO! (:

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boyfriend is cooking abalone porridge now for dinner so while waiting I shall just blog something.

Well, most of my revision classes only start ard week 3, I guess? So I've only one class today. Ms Charmaine is like freakin' us out by telling us how was our seniors' performance during the practical final exam few weeks ago with two external juries and one expert french jury. Sort of scaring me already. Seven weeks to trial, ten weeks to final. ):

I went e-shopping today in student lounge with Bell and each of us bought one hoodie. Such a surprise to get the call from her after few minutes (I never expect to get the hoodie by today) asking me if I'm free to collect it at Monash University. I bought a few stuffs from her previously and I kinda like the quality. So happy once I received it. Up to my expectation. Bell was extremely happy, too because it's her first time buying something online.

I'm not a girl who loves to go shopping (lazy to walk lah!) but of cos I love to get new clothes so e-shopping is definitely my choice.. cos all I have to do is sit in front of my laptop, click on websites, send e-mail to order and confirm then collect it once the date is arranged. Very simple task and convenient, right? And most importantly, you don't find most of them in retailer shops and it's cheaper! HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home