2 Fast 2 Furious was awesomeee! But it's so heartbreaking to know that Letty died because of Dom. The movie ended at the part where Brian, Mia and the other two retarded Mexicans chase up the bus that was sending Dom to the prison where he is sentenced to 25 years of jail without the possibility of early release. I wonder.. will they kidnapped Dom out? or they were just on the ride to send Dom, too? I hope there's another chapter for it.
I had bat kut teh at SS14 for my dinner. And I can still taste the garlic with thick soya sauce in my mouth. Superb gross. I drank like half of the mineral bottle but still couldn't get rid of the taste.
Holy cow. Look at the time. I have class at 9am tomorrow, I tried to sleep earlier but I can't. I'm dead. Class ends in the evening and the lunch break is 11am-12pm. Wonderful timetable.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home